Customer satisfaction, a key indicator for organizing a company’s strategy.
For Agresa, our clients are fundamental in order to carry out our activity. For this reason we take care of them and we care about their satisfaction with our work, your opinion being very important.
It is necessary to orient the marketing and strategy of the company focused on customer satisfaction to get the best possible experience. In this way, from Agresa we give you 5 tips that we have learned over the years and that we want to share:
- Punctual calls. Continuous monitoring: For many years we have been making punctual calls to some clients in order to assess their satisfaction after an intervention. In these calls we value punctuality, cleanliness and the quality of the work done.
- Personalization. Every customer is unique!You can’t do your work with all clients the same way. Each team and company is unique and different. For this reason, you must carry out an analysis of the company and always listen to the needs of your users in order to make the tasks as precise, exclusive and adjusted as possible.
- Surveys. Active listening, a fundamental pillar: Always with the aim of constant improvement and to broaden the perception of customer satisfaction we have created three types of surveys to send electronically. We want to value our commercial attention, our technical service and our administrative procedures, some basic pillars for constant improvement.
- Empathy Put yourself in the client’s skin: It is very important never to forget the needs that each person has and the solutions that we can offer to each company, but above all it is even more important to deal with them. Respect, commitment and assertiveness, are the key axes to generate the working environment with customers. Put yourself in his skin and treat people the way you’d like to be treated!
- 24 hour services. Available at all timesWe want to offer solutions to our users. Therefore, it is necessary to be available at all times to ensure the best performance of your generators and machinery. 365 days a year we are available all day to ensure the proper functioning of their equipment and provide them with the best performance of their products.